Proxcys Process Companion™ workstations run on the industry-standard WonderWare InTouch® Scada platform. This platform offers extensive data handling- and security possibilities while the dedicated Proxcys CompanionTM HMI offers excellent overview and user comfort. All data is stored redundantly and remains recoverable after processing the product batches via manual or automated control. While data logging is safe, secure and cGMP compliant, 21CFR p.11 optional.
The system offers a column library to facilitate straightforward recipe programming and scale-up/down projects via the use of e.g. CV/min, CV/h, time limit, pressure or flow control and valve selection. The ‘walk away-function’ allows volume or time limits set for simple semi-unattended operations. Automated report generation and trend viewer with real time and historical views as well as audit trail with filtering options (e.g. view per user, time frame, etc.).
CS1203 and PAT2080
Proxcys Process Companion OS dashboard
- Process-Companion™ versatile control station
- WonderWare Intouch Scada platform
- Intuitive HMI visualization with real-time process overview
- Powerful Siemens controller for instant switching of functions
- Intuitive Manual control of process parameters and settings
- Automated recipe-based operation
- Alarms settings and operating windows for walk-away function
- Multi-level user authorization and system security access
- Full audit trail and activity log review (21.CFR.p11 optional)
- Generate and export user and batch reports
- Real-time flow path visualization
- Probes with facilitated maintenance and calibration