High Performance Radial Flow Chromatography (HP-RFC) is an efficient, low pressure technology for bio-molecule fractionation. Radial columns excel in throughput and performance at short bed-height, making HP-RFC exceptional suitable for various industrial applications in, such as;
- Human Plasma Fractionation industry – Gentle, rapid, cost conscious processing.
- Recombinant Biopharma Products – Rapid development, rapid scale-up, safe and robust.
- Food and beverage industry – Robust and cost conscious processing.
- Generic and transgenics – Easy, linear scalable to industrial size.
- Crude Feed Processing – Eliminating Unit-operation by cTRAC technology.
Radial Flow Chromatography is mainly suitable in combination with adsorptive chromatographic techniques:
- Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Affinity Chromatography
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography
- Protein A / L
- Simulated Moving Bed Chromatography
Proxcys is proud to have built a large international customer base. Proxcys understands the challenges of the pharmaceutical industry and is preferred supplier for the world’s largest fractionators. Proxcys tailor made, state-of-the-art equipment-solutions are applied at the manufacturing of e.g. Factor VIII, IX, IVIg, Fibrinogen, Plasminogen, C1-esterase inhibitor, Albumin, removal of Isoagglutinin, virus and many more.
‘Industry’s largest are already using Radial Flow Chromatography in process.‘